Saturday, August 13, 2011

OUR LAST DAY IN WASHINGTON

This is also our last day at the fair. One of my favorite places at the fair is the commercial building and all the exhibits. Tami and Becky talked me into making a box and it turned out good. Took a lot of concentration. Every day at the fair we had to go to the Dairy Women's booth and have a milkshake. The milkshakes are the best.
Monster trucks....woo hoo, not much of a show, it is a taste of what you get if you come back tonight. It was fun but also loud.
Trace wanted to do the climbing wall and Cassidy wanted to jump. I was thinking Trace had done the wall before, but I looked up the fair from 2009, and it was only the jump the kids did. Since I was looking up old blogs I went ahead and posted two old blog from the fair in 2009, check it out, you can see what a difference 2 years makes.

Next blog from Corning...............B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: