Friday, November 18, 2011

WAYNE'S BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK

and he "allowed" me to take him to the golf course for a BD breakfast. Every year I hear "I don't believe in birthdays" so we do very little on his "special day". For my BD he always takes me out to dinner or lunch and sometime around my BD I do get a present. SOOOOOOO I guess he just does not believe in BD's for HIM. He had a Dr appointment and the girls in the office noticed it was his BD and wished him well.

Here is Scott looking for W's cache here at our lot. Just for Scott he put out even more decoys out, had to give the "newbie" a hard time, but Scott made the find.

Took the RZR out for a spin and to find a couple of caches. Our first stop was at Judy's house so she could take a ride in W's toy...... enlarge the collage and the second pix you can see them taking off and notice how Judy's hair! Judy had a fun time but she is not giving up "Ladybug" and time soon. To much invested her LB now......

Only found 3 caches that day, stayed within 3 miles of home, shoot we could have walked to all of them....... yeah right!

Who know what the week end will being, stay tuned and find out........B


Posted by Picasa

No comments: