Sunday, November 20, 2011

CACHING AT HOME AND CACHING THE DESERT

As you already know we have a cache here at the house and I love it when we are home when they come lookin'. Here are some candid shots of people looking. Most need a hint or two. W43 is getting quite the reputation. Now I am not saying it is good or bad, just depends on who you talk to..... Everyone seems to enjoy this years cache.
On our way to breakfast this morning I snapped a few pictures of the hot air balloons. These pictures are taken from a moving car. Not to bad for moving on the freeway at 65mph or more.
After breakfast the "Ateam" Limegreen, Juppin' jeepers, Wayne43 and Me Crzoldy, headed for the desert in CA for a day of caching. We all had to do something to work off the huge breakfast we had at Mad Greek Restaurant. The first picture I took was at 10.07.44 am and the last one was at 3.36.22 pm. Now that we are home I am tired!!!!

Here are pictures of some of the caches we found today, now enlarge the pix's and see if you can find them all....... we found 104 caches for the day.....no wonder I was getting tired, might even a little cranky.

Now that we are home I need to figure out what is for dinner, neither one of us has had anything to eat since breakfast.

Now that is caching dedication to caching for me to miss a meal! B



Posted by Picasa

No comments: