Sunday, May 29, 2011

LIKE A KID LOOK IN A CANY STORE

Wayne has not had anything to eat since the 25th. On his walk today he took a little bit longer walk and went by the cafeteria. At this point even hospital food would taste good.
He must be feeling better because he is complaining about how cold it is in the hospital. He will complain to anyone and everyone that will listen, the Dr, Nurses, janitor, visitors, he is even trying to organize other patients.
He decided it was time to head back to his room since I would not let him eat at the cafeteria.
Wayne allows me 15 minutes and then he kicks me out. I guess I should feel honored that he allows me to visit at all. Tomorrow they will take the tube out of his stomach and see what happens. Hope he is home before much longer, I kinda miss the Old Fart. B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: