Friday, March 25, 2011

JULIEANNA'S PATIO CAFE

is one of Yuma's best restaurants, so of course that is where we had dinner last nigh with JJ and Char. Started out with Baked mushrooms with Italian sausage and cheese , everyone had a salad but me and I chose tortilla soup it was quite taste. Prime rib was JJ and Wayne's choice for dinner, Char had the New York Steak and I had the double cut pork chop. Everyone was pleased with there choices, we were all to full to try the deserts. I even took half my pork chop home. Wayne and I have been here for lunch but this is our first time for dinner and we will be back. Rhonda you would love this place. Of course we ate outside on the patio at first it was almost to loud since they have Macaws, I believe they were asking to go back to there home, they were done entertaining the people. As you can tell by the pix we are all doing our own thing Wayne day dreaming, JJ checking his phone, Char eating and me taking pictures. Nice fun relaxing evening.

Meet Picacho a blue and gold Macaw, he was telling us quite a story till his handler took him back to his home. I did not know that birds could be so loud. There is a very friendly peacock that loves to strut around, he is quite and very friendly as you can see he let me get very close, no idea what his name is. No zoom was was used to take the Peacock pictures. Julieanna's band it a metal Mexican Band in the court yard.

Almost time to head North, if Wayne gets busy and gets his work done we can get one more day of caching in before we have to leave. Our time here in Yuma is almost over..... still not sure when we will leave, just keep watching the weather.

Later B



Posted by Picasa

No comments: