Monday, January 10, 2011

SALLY AND JUDY DID IT AGAIN

January S.W.A.G breakfast was a lot of fun with old friends and new cachers. It was O'dark thirty when we arrived and to our surprise we were the first ones there. Before long everyone else stated arriving.
Plans were made for the Yearly S.W.A.G BBQ Event, but I could not tell you what they were since I was to busy taking pictures and visiting. I tried to be quite but that is just not in my nature.
It was so nice to see everyone, and it always amazes me that so many people can get out and about so early on a Sunday morning.

Since Wayne and friends went caching after breakfast I hit the mall and did some shopping therapy, even treated myself to lunch at Red Lobster.

Even tho' it is a little cool here it was another perfect day in Yuma. B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: