Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HERE IS 18 DAYS OF CACHING

Since the first of the year we have found a cache a day. Our longest streak of a cache a day was 12 days. Of course we have now beat that record. There are so many new caches in Yuma you could find a cache a day for many years, and there are new ones ever day.
We found a cache on the way to the hospital for Wayne's surgery that would be the last picture of the first collage. Wayne is still recovering but doing good, he is almost as impatient as me when it come getting well.
These are some pictures of after surgery, the day he came home from the hospital we had to go and get a cache, sorry did not get a picture of that. He looked so cute in his shorts.

Friday I go in for a PET scan and that will tell us for sure if I am cancer free for now. My cancer was the same as what I had in my lungs so expect to have the same results "no treatment needed".

Will let you know something when I know.....B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: