Monday, July 16, 2012

BACK AT PARADISE POINT

 While at the coast Trace went skateboarding, I did not go so there is only one pix.... understand he was a little "rusty" to start.  Sure looks like good form to me. 

Tami and the kids went hunting for seashells and here is a cute tenie tine one Tami found.  I went with Tami our last full day there, found a perfect small sand dollar, put it in my pocket and it broke.  Now I have to wait till next year and hope I find another one.

The sign for the buffet, "Saw Blade Buffet" I was going to sneak some pixs of the buffet and as you can see there are none..... once inside and could see all the food all else was forgotten.  Oh well they probable would have kicked me out if I started taking pictures.
 WE ARE AT J's IS NUMBER ONE FISH AND CHIPS ON THE COAST.  At least in my humble opinion.  It is three in the afternoon and all the tables are filled, there might be 3 more tables not shown here.  Had to make a close up of the potato chips they are my favorites.  You have a choice of fries, salt and pepper potato chips, waffle cut fires, or tater tots.  This year they have a lunch special which they never had before.
 Before you get to Lincoln city there is an Elks Club RV park, decided to check it out.  As you can see it is nothing fancy, but we had electricity and water what more could you ask for.  By the time we got back from town we had neighbors all around us.  I think we are in an overflow area, but hey who cares, it is just overnight. 

Now we are back at Paradise Park for the next 10 days, who know what adventures we will have.  B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: