Sunday, January 01, 2012

MORE FUN IN THE DESERT

Saguaro cactus this is a very old cactus since it takes 70 years before it get is first arm. When the sun hits the "teddy bear" cactus just right it looks like it is lighted. This is just a small sample of what we found in the Kofa national wildlife refuge.
The different mountain ranges around the Kofa refuge. Do not know the names of the mountains so, I just call them beautiful.... The color in the mountains change as the sun hits it and the pictures never do them justice.

Below is some pictures of white mounds left over from when mining was done in the Kofa's. JJ told me he would take me where I could make snow angles. Yeah right..... but is does sure look like snow. Larry even tired to hit me with a "snowball". The 4 of us had a fun time today checking out the Kofa's, on the way home we tired the Buffalo burgers at the "Log Cabin" good stuff.....

Would like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR..... My 2012 be a much better year.... B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: