Sunday, September 25, 2011

THE CRUISE CONTINUES

A couple post ago I posted pictures of Mary Lou and Linda when they arrived in Hawaii, this is some of the high points of there cruise. They went sightseeing with brother Ed until boarding cruise ship at 4:00 pm.
Here is City of Refuge in Kona, it was a holy place for people to seek refuge when breaking the law. Had to swim there and stay for a few days until cleansed. Inside Painted Church is the alter and one of the paintings.
L at the eye of the needle, I remember Louise taking a pix of me standing there, very same spot I am sure. Kahului, Maui where they toured Haleakala National Park here is the crater with smoke rising. ML and L by a lake. On there way they found a Guava on the ground so they had a sample.... I know they would not shake the tree!!!! No really they would NOT.
On to Nawiliwili, Kauai where they went on a Grotto cruise It is a beautiful walk from the boat to the Grotto. Linda giving us the Shaka sign. ML and L at Walmea Canyon dang did not get the great pix of the blow hole and canyon L sent....sorry. No going to start over.......

Luau on Kauai believe it was the one at the Sheraton, needless to say they had a wonderful time and look how beautiful they look in there mumus, and Orchids. L was such a good girl and ate all her food, I am so hungry for HI food just looking at her plate. Lot of hula dancing and Hawaii music, L and ML never said if they got up and did the hula....wonder???

Sorry Linda did not get things posted in order, don't tell anyone they will not know the difference....that is except Louise.

Want to tell you how much I have enjoyed L and ML's cruise, every day they would send pix's to family and friends, made me feel like I was there with with them even if it was for only a few minutes. Brought back lots of good memories of times in HI. NOW I want to take one of the HI cruses......

Aloha B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: