Friday, July 01, 2011

TRACE WHAT A GARDNER

Our fist two days was spent in front of the Morris's Home. The very first thing I noticed now nice Tami's flower garden looked in the front yard. I grabbed my camera and snapped these pictures, it crossed my mind that Tami had done an exceptional job this year. Happened to comment to Tami about her garden and that is when I found out that it was all Trace's Handy work. Great Job Trace.

We are now parked at Paradise Point, got here yesterday afternoon, do to all the trees Wayne had to put up his satellite dish, he is so out of practice it took him a while. Yesterday we did not do much, gas up vehicles so we will be ready to go to Coos Bay. Wayne bought the kids some fireworks and they are able to set off some of them now.....wonder how many more trips the kids will talk him into????

It is nice and sunny out so had better get dressed and start our day................B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: