Thursday, July 07, 2011

CACHING AND SKATEBOARDING

This afternoon we picked up Trace and Cassidy and headed for Woodland, did some caching and we found around 6 caches. This was a little rest area on the Lewis River, the "ship" is named Mascot. Took us a while but finally made the find. I got so excited about caching I forgot to take many pictues. Tried useing my new GPS but need to do a lot more pratice and reading the instructions. I did just download a new app on my iPhone, we will try that out tomorrow.
Woodland has a nice skate board park so we had Trace show us some of his moves. We did not stay at the park for long since it was chillie out today. It was a nice special time with the kids this afternoon.

After work we met Tami, and Doug at a Chinese Buffet, and it was quite good. I think all of us went back at least 4 times, small amounts each time of course. Yeah right! One more day of work for Tami and Doug and then it is vacation time.

More later.............B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: