Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OH SO NICE TO HAVE A NEW TOY

I am sure you have already seen Wayne's blog and know that he (we) have a new toy. This was Saturday the day he bought the RzrXP 900. There was an orange RzrS 800 on the floor and as far as I knew that was the one going home with us. Imagine my surprise when he said let me see the red one. Well it has bigger tires, bigger motor, the body is wider, and heavy duty shocks, so needless to say it was a no brainer. Got the papers all signed, extras ordered and make plans to return on the 22ND and they would have everything ready.
Got a note from Frank and Suz on Tuesday morning saying they would meet us in Parker, what a pleasent surprise. They are boondocking outside of Lake Havasu, about 20 miles from Parker. We all arrived at the shop at the same time. The guys picked up all the paper work and headed for DMV to do there thing there. Suz and I went to a bakery next door and had coffee, and a nice visit. The bakery owner was quit chatty so that also helped pass the time. Before we all went our separate ways we had lunch at Rupurtios mexican reastaurnt, it was as good on Tuesday as it was on Saturday when we stopped there for the fist time. Fast food, hole in the wall with good food.
This afternoon we took the Rzr out in the desert on it's first official run. We found around 20 caches and gave our new toy a good run. When we got home Wayne took our neighbor Nate out for a spin, Nate said Wayne got the Rzr up to 60. Compared to the Rhino it is a real smooth ride. Can't wait to see what it will do in the sand.

My old phone bit the dust and ate all my contact numbers, what a pain that is. Now I have a iPhone and think I am finally starting to figure out a little bit. I guess it is good for old people to learn new things. B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: