Monday, June 13, 2011

GRADUATION TIME

Sunday I jumped in the car and headed for Woodland. It was time for a Grand kids fix. As always they had several things to do so I just tagged along and enjoyed the day. First off Jon and Karla's youngest daughter graduated from high school. Her party was a BBQ for family and friends. Tri-tips and chicken was the main course which was yummy, nice tossed green salad, fruit salad, and a macaroni salad rounded out the rest of the meal. Lot of sweets but I did not even look at them since I can not have any. The cake pops Rhonda made looked wonderful, I even had to carry them to the car. Now was that fair? I think I just grazed most of the time we were at the party. I made sure I visited the cooks and of course I got a sample. We had to leave the party early since Jace has a band concert.
The concert was in Davis, there was 4 bands that played, Jace's band was the 2ND one up. I was able to go to his 2ND practice and what a difference a few weeks make. They played 3 songs and did very well. It was hard to get pictures since I was several row back from the stage. I was also visiting with Jace's Nana, but not while Jace was playing of course.

Before I headed home we had dinner at Vince's, good Mexican fool one of the Pearson's favorite places.
On the way home I managed to snag 5 gas receipts so I have a buffer for when we do not need gas. Only 16 more days with the gas promotion. My little gambling fund it getting fat.....YEAH.

All for now......B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: