Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKSGIVING YUMA 2010


We went to friend home for Thanksgiving this year. The girls did such a good job with, Trukey, Ham, Green beans, Dressing, Mashed pototes/gravy, cranberry salad, fruit salad and cressent rolls. Let it be said that I can NOT cook anymore....wanted to help so they gave me a tube of cressent rolls and the first thing I did was whack it on the side of the counter a couple times.....all of a suddent everyone is yelling STOP, who knew you only had to pull the little tab where the arrow is. Now I know but doubt if they will ask me to do rolls again.
Dessert was pumpkin pie, cheese cake and strawberry pie, and all so Yummy. There are some candid shots of everyone visiting after our wonderful dinner. The kids kept us entertained as we let dinner settle.

Thanks Robert and Char for sharing your family with us........ B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: