Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PAIN PAIN AND MORE PAIN

Today or I should say last night the pain started. He got very little sleep last night and then this afternoon he was trying to take a nip and I popped in for a visit. I think he will suggest I stay home tomorrow, he wants me to call around one or two by then he will know what is going on. He feels Thur will be the day he comes home.

Wayne thought it would be safe to order a tuna sandwitch for lunch, figured they could not mess that one up. Well he ate it but under protest not sure what he will try next. Maybe I can bribe hime with a couple cheeseburger tomorrow.

Since I was in Chico I HAD to go shopping and I scored big time. Liz Claiborne computer case that sells for $129. I got for $25. It even has a 10 year warranty.

Stay tuned update tomorrow.....B

1 comment:

Judy said...

Sorry to hear that you caught him taking a nip...that probably would have eased the pain. Just kidding; I know that you meant nap... Am sorry to hear about the pain that is tormenting Wayne. Hope he is better soon.