Monday, May 24, 2010

Dr Wold Retires

This morning I made a quick run to to Doc's office so I could tell him Good-Bye and Happy Retirement. It was early so I did not get to take to many pictures. I am so glad for Doc, but I am really going to miss him.

Could not stay and party because I had an appointment with Dr Wilms in Chico. Today was the reading of my yearly CT scan report and it was all good. It seems like longer than 2 years ago I had the lower lobe of my right lung removed. Thanks to Dr Wold early detection of lung problems.

Did a little Costco shopping, steaks for the week end since Doug, Tami, Cassidy and Trace will be here. YEAH really looking forward to seeing everyone.....they are even bringing there dog Ollie.

Here is wishing everyone a happy and safe Memorial Week End.......B
Posted by Picasa

No comments: